Wednesday, May 19, 2004

yesterday had a talk with my superior on my way back..(he was sending me out to the station). We were talking abt how to earn more money cos i said i was broke. I hesitated for a while, couldn't think of any better ideas than to work harder so I just told him "work harder lo". Guess what was his reply? HA...."No..work smarter"

Then, it got me thinking abt working smarter..how can we work with the least amt of strength and energy and yet get the maximum results? hmm..that's tough..I don't want to be those ppl who use means and bootlicking to move their way up the corporate ladder but somehow these are the ppl who succeed..(isn't this true? or i watched too much tv? ha)YUCKS! look down on these ppl..hate bootlickers and backstabbers. Anyways, just in case you gurls are wondering whether I'm having such probs now, luckily i'm not. Quite glad to be in this company..no politics and such..(Y)

Had a short meeting just now, i shall cut the details real short...

BOSE says: (< That's his nick..Hah)
thats my vision for you 2 ..so make it happen..=)

wah..after seeing that..i damn stressed up..and guess wat my the other colleague reply?

Terence Yap says:
ok, full steam ahead

O_O okies..

So..after all these..I've a question for all of you. Would you want to work as a leading role..being ambitious and all OR you would prefer to work as a supporting role and just do ya part and be contended abt it? Go for it or got job can can alr?

I think i need to do sth abt my confidence..=|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home