Friday, June 18, 2004

haha..it can't be THAT scary right? its sth to be looking forward to..your big day..so there's actually nothing much to be freaked out abt! Keep your cool and be a cool bride that day! STEADY! ha..(Y)

Anyways, do you gurls watch soccer? I don't mean just sit in front of the tv and stare at the match. I mean really watch just like any other guys? My colleagues are talking abt soccer just now..(eh no..for the past few days) Was wondering whether they watched it for the fun since like its the latest "hot" topic now and to mix in the crowd? or simply watch cos their bf watch? or they really INTO SOCCER?? (for that..i doubt so) I'm sure there are gurls ard who enjoy watching soccer like any other guys..but dunno y..just feel that its kinda fake when they seems so damn interested whenever the soccer matches topic is brought up, talking abt the scores and goals..blah blah blah.. *rolls eyes" that's wat i feel is fake. yucks! kinda bimboic i feel and moreover..they are gurls who enjoy shopping and enjoy taking care of their appearance..don't like to read..not exactly the sporty girls u've seen..(that's annabelle..hehe)..not like the intellectual ones..(that's US! HAHAH) Whatever, i just feel fake abt all this and starting to feel gross out..

Just msged yy ard half an hr ago and as expected..no reply from her. And guess what? She's ONLINE..not AWAY.. Hmmmm...

I shall blog later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home