BAD THURSDAY!
AH CRAP! MY BAG IS SOAKING WET NOW! All my stuffs in it are all frigging WET! EVERYTHING! Damn fucked up! ARGH!
And now..i think it will take FOREVER to get everything to dry up! Sucks! This really dampen my morning! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What a way to start the new month!
Nevertheless, I wanna thank you (this includes yy) for all the sweet stuffs you had done for me. Thanks for putting so much time and effort to prepare the brownies and muffins for me. Thanks for the 'sparkling' heels. I'll try to wear on Saturday. All in all, it will be a 21st I'll never forget. THANKSssss! *HUGS*
Ah yes. I have a wish to make. Can you all stop calling me AH SOH or AUNTY? =|
*looks at all the wet stuffs on the table* WAH!!!!
And now..i think it will take FOREVER to get everything to dry up! Sucks! This really dampen my morning! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What a way to start the new month!
Nevertheless, I wanna thank you (this includes yy) for all the sweet stuffs you had done for me. Thanks for putting so much time and effort to prepare the brownies and muffins for me. Thanks for the 'sparkling' heels. I'll try to wear on Saturday. All in all, it will be a 21st I'll never forget. THANKSssss! *HUGS*
Ah yes. I have a wish to make. Can you all stop calling me AH SOH or AUNTY? =|
*looks at all the wet stuffs on the table* WAH!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home