Crestor
what's crestor? i don't know? need a title ma... very difficult to think then i saw crestor somewhere on my table so i type crestor loh. anyway, long time never blog here. so blog loh. anyway, it's 450am and i got full day of classes later. I am tired. I miss u guys alot. I miss Daryl alot. Dammit NS. I hate NS. bloody NS. irritating NS!!!!! Bloody hell. Anyways, had quite a nice time with u all at Irene's chalet. Sorry about losing my temper. Was in a bad mood and was quite stressed with stuff. Anyway a tip for u all. When i'm pissed hor, don't talk to me. I'll probably blow up. No... i will blow up. It'll take me like 15 minutes to cool down then i'll be alright already. So anyway, sorry for blowing up. Especially to Jia ah. Sorry for taking it out on you. Ho ho... try my best not to lose it again. Anyway, i'm done with my report so i'll go rest for awhile before going to class. You all have a good week ahead. eh no. i mean a Great week ahead! See you all real soon i hope. TOODLES AND LOVE YOUS!
SMOOCHIE WOCHIES!
SMOOCHIE WOCHIES!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home