Perfect 10
10 things i like about guys/10 types of guys i like.
1) Homorous. I feel that guys who have a sense of humor but yet can be serious when they need to are very attractive.
2) Responsible.
3) Family orientated.
4) Thoughtful and caring.
5) Positive.
6) Those who read and intellectual. No nerds pls.
7) Gentlemen. Guys should work on this aspect. How many guys out there actually opens the door and let you go in 1st?
8) Faithful and committed.
9) Sporty/ musically inclined. Sporty comes 1st. heh.
10) Those who know what they want. (I have to agree with Jia on that)
tada..that's my top 10 kind of guys i like. Perfect.
1) Homorous. I feel that guys who have a sense of humor but yet can be serious when they need to are very attractive.
2) Responsible.
3) Family orientated.
4) Thoughtful and caring.
5) Positive.
6) Those who read and intellectual. No nerds pls.
7) Gentlemen. Guys should work on this aspect. How many guys out there actually opens the door and let you go in 1st?
8) Faithful and committed.
9) Sporty/ musically inclined. Sporty comes 1st. heh.
10) Those who know what they want. (I have to agree with Jia on that)
tada..that's my top 10 kind of guys i like. Perfect.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home