Friggin'
I see the resort and below the photo of the resort i see your quiz. You did another one?
Anyway, i'm sorry i've not been communicating much with you all but you are all always on my mind constantly. Miss you all loads. Would u all like to meet on Friday?
I'm friggin' stressed out and friggin' dead tired and friggin' hungry. I just realised I friggin' didn't eat the whole friggin' day and I have a friggin' pimple! So friggin' busy yet still so friggin' vain. I actually friggin' exfoliated my friggin' face and friggin' body, friggin' pumiced my friggin' ugly feet, friggin' moisturised my friggin' self, friggin' plucked my friggin' eyebrows and friggin' looked at friggin' photos of my friggin' self that i friggin' think i friggin' look friggin' nice in. What the friggin' hell. Shouldn't i be friggin' slogging? Friggin' Tons of friggin' work friggin' waiting to be friggin' done and friggin' here I friggin' am friggin' blogging. I friggin' need a friggin' break but the friggin' breaks friggin' make me feel friggin' uneasy. All I friggin' need to friggin' do is... friggin' relak. I friggin' know you all are friggin' stressed up too. One friggin' word to all of you, RELAK.
Anyway, i'm sorry i've not been communicating much with you all but you are all always on my mind constantly. Miss you all loads. Would u all like to meet on Friday?
I'm friggin' stressed out and friggin' dead tired and friggin' hungry. I just realised I friggin' didn't eat the whole friggin' day and I have a friggin' pimple! So friggin' busy yet still so friggin' vain. I actually friggin' exfoliated my friggin' face and friggin' body, friggin' pumiced my friggin' ugly feet, friggin' moisturised my friggin' self, friggin' plucked my friggin' eyebrows and friggin' looked at friggin' photos of my friggin' self that i friggin' think i friggin' look friggin' nice in. What the friggin' hell. Shouldn't i be friggin' slogging? Friggin' Tons of friggin' work friggin' waiting to be friggin' done and friggin' here I friggin' am friggin' blogging. I friggin' need a friggin' break but the friggin' breaks friggin' make me feel friggin' uneasy. All I friggin' need to friggin' do is... friggin' relak. I friggin' know you all are friggin' stressed up too. One friggin' word to all of you, RELAK.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home