Anti-Sly
Seems like i'm the odd one out here. Heh. Nevertheless, hope my sms is one of the 1st few u received. Hope you enjoyed your birthday with Royden that day. As for us, We will get together soon after all the shit we are going through now,ok? Promise.
I just can't get it why are there so many blind and tone deaf girls AND guys around (I spotted some of them in the studio)? What's so good about this ah beng? He's ugly, singing is only mediocre, wears a constipated face when singing, no sense of style, no soul, nothing. And all he does is just smile, does the stupid pout and points out to the stupidants with the "I-love-you-too!" face. Seems like Singaporeans are shallow when it comes to the concept of rock. Stop labelling him a rocker for EVERYONE's sake.
"But no matter wad, i will support sly, WE will support sly rite pple?." Got this from some blog i came across. Another one. No matter what? Even if he sings like a crow? tsk tsk tsk. WAKE UP! I wonder what this Sly is feeding them with. This Sly phenomenon is crazy. TOO much. I'm just amazed by these ppl who are absolutely in love with him. I think he seems attainable, that's why.
If the ah beng wins, and represents Singapore in World Idol where representatives of high calibre gather, I think by then Singapore will be damn ashamed of their choice and will learn to vote more wisely in the next idol competition. They should learn to vote on their talents and not just how good they touch the hearts of girls and how big their fanbase is.
I'm crossing my fingers now. Just hope we will not be disappointed at the end.
I just can't get it why are there so many blind and tone deaf girls AND guys around (I spotted some of them in the studio)? What's so good about this ah beng? He's ugly, singing is only mediocre, wears a constipated face when singing, no sense of style, no soul, nothing. And all he does is just smile, does the stupid pout and points out to the stupidants with the "I-love-you-too!" face. Seems like Singaporeans are shallow when it comes to the concept of rock. Stop labelling him a rocker for EVERYONE's sake.
"But no matter wad, i will support sly, WE will support sly rite pple?." Got this from some blog i came across. Another one. No matter what? Even if he sings like a crow? tsk tsk tsk. WAKE UP! I wonder what this Sly is feeding them with. This Sly phenomenon is crazy. TOO much. I'm just amazed by these ppl who are absolutely in love with him. I think he seems attainable, that's why.
If the ah beng wins, and represents Singapore in World Idol where representatives of high calibre gather, I think by then Singapore will be damn ashamed of their choice and will learn to vote more wisely in the next idol competition. They should learn to vote on their talents and not just how good they touch the hearts of girls and how big their fanbase is.
I'm crossing my fingers now. Just hope we will not be disappointed at the end.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home