comforting words
Jia, i hope i can comfort you with my words and physical presence but i don't know if i am and can do so and i really want to help and all to get you out of this state you're in cause it hurts to see u this way. I hope somehow or someway, this shitty phase will melt away and you'll be the cheerful u again. I'm also sorry for the loss of your grandpa whom i'm sure is in a much happier place where there's no worries but I'm pretty sure God has planned great things for you cause you're not only special to me and us but to Him. You know "The Purpose Driven Life" says many things about life on earth being a test and stuff and this world is only a temporary place where we'll be living in for the time being so don't let all these worldly worries and troubles get to you. It's difficult to follow God side by side when you feel all alone sometimes, but you know? There's always me, daryl, yun, eus, yy, tim and all your other friends who definitely be willing to do anything to see you smile and laugh and be happy. It's not difficult, just ask and we'll be there. I'll be there definitely - in person, in thoughts, in prayers and somehow in someway, I will be there for you. So you're not alone in this ya? Just have faith that everything will be great cause i believe that it will be wonderful for you and all of us.
"Ask and it shall be given" (somewhere from the bible - i'm too lazy to go find the exact chapter) It may not be given immediately, but it will be in good time.
I love you and i always will. (lesbo...) You take care of yourself and your well deserve break is less then a month away. So look forward for it and in the meantime, try to look on the bright side of life. smoochies!
*i hope this helped somehow.*
"Ask and it shall be given" (somewhere from the bible - i'm too lazy to go find the exact chapter) It may not be given immediately, but it will be in good time.
I love you and i always will. (lesbo...) You take care of yourself and your well deserve break is less then a month away. So look forward for it and in the meantime, try to look on the bright side of life. smoochies!
*i hope this helped somehow.*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home