Saturday, April 01, 2006

Age moves faster than anything else

Seems like a while ago, we were just bitching about girls in pinnafore, polka dots and what's not, people watching, taking neoprints, sending alpha numeric messages, stoning at taka square, loitering around orchard, thinking about what to eat during recess, what to do after school, how to skip class without getting caught, talking about music and bgr relationships.

In these days, ppl around us are talking abt either work shit, getting married, buying flat, having kids or finding a sugar daddy or maybe even how to steal other people's husbands.

And before we realise, we will be talking about how to spend our pension funds and how to spend our retirement fruitfully!

Time really flies. But I still love you all loads, just as much as 8 years back. =)

I think we (maybe it's just me) are seriously. getting. oldER. Siao liao la!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Munchtwins said...

no lah... i love you all loads too. REALLY! through all the happy times and the fights and the cold shoulders. and I'M THE ONE WHO'S GETTING OLD LOH! TSK!!!

2:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home