Wednesday, July 21, 2004

busy lonely

We're all so busy it seems. I'm busy too. I'm sorry about it but cannot help. I have to chiong ah to pass everything this semester. So i'm sorry if i've neglected you all abit. So i was thinking, we should make a day that we HAVE to meet and stick to it. We came up with this idea before but never carry out. I was thinking Friday evenings. Cause Saturday and Sunday obviously cause Daryl and Royden will be booking out we also like lazy to go out one. Then when Eus go in also another one. And since Friday is the last day of the hectic week. Evenings should be fine right? Unless Jia needs to OT.  so anyways, give some feedback ya?
 
Anyway, yy sms me just now asking if we want to chiong tomorrow or rather later tonight. I think she'll ask u all later. So yups. Like that ah. I'll go if you all going. Cause i'm quite tired also. It's 3.06am now. I've got to be at SPH at 8.30am and i've got class til 5.30pm. After that i'll go home and do my reports and sleep for a while. But if you all meeting let me know ya? I'll definitely go.
 
Oh ya, go see this girl's blog. She's Gillian's ex-bf's current gf. She damn irritating. www.miss-milly.blogspot.com Freaking IRRITATING i tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home