Wha..
What in the world were you searching for ah?
Ok, you know what? i didn't know that if you're not sick but over-stressed, the doctor will prescribe you some kind of drug. Medicine would be a better term but i tell you, this thing i'm taking is like somekind of drug. It's a miracle pill. I feel energized then the excruiciating contraction in my brain seem to fade away slowly but after a while it FREAKING comes back with a hit. a HARD HARD hit. worst then before so i keep popping the pills. fucking sick man. i don't want to keep popping pills! maybe i just feel in need of a social life and definitely a vacation. I can't wait for all this shit to stop. 2 more freaking weeks to finish my fucking current reports. 7 more weeks of classes and 10 more weeks to hand in all the final assessments and final reports - which is ALOT! I don't even know if i want to go for my bachelors anymore. I can't take it or maybe i'm just weak. I know i'm lazy but fuck man this is too much and I miss you girls alot.
I see you 2 - jia and yun - having royden and eus booking out on friday and i feel like NS is so fucked up. Why can't daryl come out on friday... why? why? I'm lonely and in need of comfort.
I see yy - so busy with school (which IT guy is fucked up -I'LL KILL HIM IF I WERE YOU!) and so busy with teaching piano and have her darling penguin tim tim to meet whenever she needs him and the more i feel in need of Daryl.
I'm just complaining la. It's a thing that over stressed going psycho people do.
Seriously i think i can't control myself. I can type and cry cause my fingers are hurting. my brain's contracting. I literally cry. But i can't stop not even for a moment cause time is running out and I got to make it through this. I'VE GOT TO!
i think i shall stop scaring u all. hope to see u all next week ok? time to pop another pill. left 7 only. fuck.
smoochies all.
Ok, you know what? i didn't know that if you're not sick but over-stressed, the doctor will prescribe you some kind of drug. Medicine would be a better term but i tell you, this thing i'm taking is like somekind of drug. It's a miracle pill. I feel energized then the excruiciating contraction in my brain seem to fade away slowly but after a while it FREAKING comes back with a hit. a HARD HARD hit. worst then before so i keep popping the pills. fucking sick man. i don't want to keep popping pills! maybe i just feel in need of a social life and definitely a vacation. I can't wait for all this shit to stop. 2 more freaking weeks to finish my fucking current reports. 7 more weeks of classes and 10 more weeks to hand in all the final assessments and final reports - which is ALOT! I don't even know if i want to go for my bachelors anymore. I can't take it or maybe i'm just weak. I know i'm lazy but fuck man this is too much and I miss you girls alot.
I see you 2 - jia and yun - having royden and eus booking out on friday and i feel like NS is so fucked up. Why can't daryl come out on friday... why? why? I'm lonely and in need of comfort.
I see yy - so busy with school (which IT guy is fucked up -I'LL KILL HIM IF I WERE YOU!) and so busy with teaching piano and have her darling penguin tim tim to meet whenever she needs him and the more i feel in need of Daryl.
I'm just complaining la. It's a thing that over stressed going psycho people do.
Seriously i think i can't control myself. I can type and cry cause my fingers are hurting. my brain's contracting. I literally cry. But i can't stop not even for a moment cause time is running out and I got to make it through this. I'VE GOT TO!
i think i shall stop scaring u all. hope to see u all next week ok? time to pop another pill. left 7 only. fuck.
smoochies all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home