Did you notice...
..that this episode of Star Wars has the most limbs chopped off and also has the most cheesy lines of all the Star Wars movies ever?
Bad acting + Good Story = Star Wars 3
Anyway, i was managing my bookmark a few days ago, and came across this page on Bikram Yoga. being the curious me, i wanted to try them out. No.5 caught my eye first, so i decided to try it. i was damn yaya, still thinking i could do it. urgh..I CAN'T TOUCH MY TOES TOO! I can actually, but posture is wrong. It's irritating, and I couldn't get over it, even get eus to help hold my leg while i stretched. HA..CMI.
Yoga is tough. O_o
Bad acting + Good Story = Star Wars 3
Anyway, i was managing my bookmark a few days ago, and came across this page on Bikram Yoga. being the curious me, i wanted to try them out. No.5 caught my eye first, so i decided to try it. i was damn yaya, still thinking i could do it. urgh..I CAN'T TOUCH MY TOES TOO! I can actually, but posture is wrong. It's irritating, and I couldn't get over it, even get eus to help hold my leg while i stretched. HA..CMI.
Yoga is tough. O_o
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home