Fucked up start of 2007
I just got back home. Suddenly I have this sudden urge to cry, but no tears wants to come out. (Sounds familiar? heh.) I'm feeling fucking down, damn ashamed of myself and the worst thing is I don't know what to do about it. I guess I just need to get some stupid sleep (which is a waste of my time) and clear my stupid mind. If only I just cry all out, I think all things might be solved at least for now.
Sigh, that aside, I miss you girls loads. =)
Sigh, that aside, I miss you girls loads. =)
2 Comments:
oh my god. are you ok? what happened? anything just call me mah!
i'm ok now. guess it was just another emo period. that's what you get when there's too many thoughts with too much drinks.
Post a Comment
<< Home