Idear Idear
Hi dears, i have a great idear. haha. lame. i mean i have a great idea la. Let's blog about what honey sweetie names you and your love ones calls each other. Don't shy la. We already know that Tim calls YY kitty cat and YY calls Tim Penguin and i'm sure they've got many many other darling names as well.
Come one don't be shy. Step right out and say it loud.
I'm freaking lame today. Not that i can't walk. Just that i'm corny. Maybe i'm corny cause i'm horny. HAHA! SIAO!
I'll start:
Names that I call Daryl : Darlie, Daddy, DarDar, Daryl Ang, Austin, Mr Ang, Booboogugugu and the rest are too explicit.
Names Daryl calls me : Quinnie, Baby, Princess, Quinnie Baby, Missyfart, Crazy Girl, Naughty Girl, Naughty Quinnie, Daddy's Baby, Spoilt Brat. I can't remember the rest.
My parents calls me: Baby at home and Quinnie when there are others.
My brother calls me: Low Shu (which happens to be his first 2 names too!), quin, sis, ah mad, your majesty(this is my favourite)
My family calls me: QueenQuin, Shu Quin(with a very irritating and suggestive accent to let me know they want me to do something) or AH QUIN AH!!!(grandma usually does that what she's pissed with me) haha!
that's about it i guess. NOW YOUR TURN!
Come one don't be shy. Step right out and say it loud.
I'm freaking lame today. Not that i can't walk. Just that i'm corny. Maybe i'm corny cause i'm horny. HAHA! SIAO!
I'll start:
Names that I call Daryl : Darlie, Daddy, DarDar, Daryl Ang, Austin, Mr Ang, Booboogugugu and the rest are too explicit.
Names Daryl calls me : Quinnie, Baby, Princess, Quinnie Baby, Missyfart, Crazy Girl, Naughty Girl, Naughty Quinnie, Daddy's Baby, Spoilt Brat. I can't remember the rest.
My parents calls me: Baby at home and Quinnie when there are others.
My brother calls me: Low Shu (which happens to be his first 2 names too!), quin, sis, ah mad, your majesty(this is my favourite)
My family calls me: QueenQuin, Shu Quin(with a very irritating and suggestive accent to let me know they want me to do something) or AH QUIN AH!!!(grandma usually does that what she's pissed with me) haha!
that's about it i guess. NOW YOUR TURN!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home