i feel sick. Not physically, but sick and tired of what has been going on for the past few days. Pissed? Not quite. I think i'm just tired.
Having not been sleeping well too. But heck. I did not regret meeting you gurls till late night though i have to work the next day. We had fun. No. We SUPPOSED to have fun TOGETHER even since dunno when on Wednesday. By things just ended up what we did not want to expect. AGAIN! As i was saying, i think its a curse. We can never hang out together, just the 4 of us. Can you all remember when was the last time only 4 of us hang out together? I can't. Anyways, I'm sorry for all the disappearing acts last time. I'm trying now my best to meet up whenever i can. Just forget abt the past. We don't hate each other anymore, so don't hold any grudges.
Quin is right. We've really come a loooong way. We've been together since sec 3 till now which is almost 6 years. I really don't want any stupid incident or someone to kill our relationship. I'm not pissed now. I hope we all can cool down and 4get abt this matter. Now what has to been done is done. Everyone knows what is going on. I had did my part telling you how we felt and now its up to you how you gonna handle the whole thing. I quite unhappy at the way you reply. You think by not meeting him anymore will solve the problem. You kept thinking HE is the problem. You kept saying "i dunno". If u are so unsure abt the whole thing, I think u shld start sitting down and asking yourself what do you actually want for yourself. The past doesn't matter anymore. What matters is the present and the future. So no pt thinking abt the past. Its ok to walk slow. But never walk backwards. What Jia said is true. If you mind the past, then why didn't you think before doing whatever you did? why start worrying now?
We care for you. We treat you as a good friend and i hope you treat us as yours too. Just rem what i'd told you.
Having not been sleeping well too. But heck. I did not regret meeting you gurls till late night though i have to work the next day. We had fun. No. We SUPPOSED to have fun TOGETHER even since dunno when on Wednesday. By things just ended up what we did not want to expect. AGAIN! As i was saying, i think its a curse. We can never hang out together, just the 4 of us. Can you all remember when was the last time only 4 of us hang out together? I can't. Anyways, I'm sorry for all the disappearing acts last time. I'm trying now my best to meet up whenever i can. Just forget abt the past. We don't hate each other anymore, so don't hold any grudges.
Quin is right. We've really come a loooong way. We've been together since sec 3 till now which is almost 6 years. I really don't want any stupid incident or someone to kill our relationship. I'm not pissed now. I hope we all can cool down and 4get abt this matter. Now what has to been done is done. Everyone knows what is going on. I had did my part telling you how we felt and now its up to you how you gonna handle the whole thing. I quite unhappy at the way you reply. You think by not meeting him anymore will solve the problem. You kept thinking HE is the problem. You kept saying "i dunno". If u are so unsure abt the whole thing, I think u shld start sitting down and asking yourself what do you actually want for yourself. The past doesn't matter anymore. What matters is the present and the future. So no pt thinking abt the past. Its ok to walk slow. But never walk backwards. What Jia said is true. If you mind the past, then why didn't you think before doing whatever you did? why start worrying now?
We care for you. We treat you as a good friend and i hope you treat us as yours too. Just rem what i'd told you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home