Not bad Not bad..
Regarding the "MUST meet day", it's not a bad idea. Since it's the last day of the working week, it's a good idea to meet up, chill and relax, to end the hectic week. Anyway, I can meet up provided I don't have OT. I think I won't even want to OT on Fridays. Can't wait to get out of office! HA. But we must have a backup plan. If anything cropped up or sth, it's ok not to meet. Must be flexible. Heh.
Oh yah, yy replied me with just "okies" = Now she's taking initiative and we are not free. Sigh. It's the curse! It's the curse!!
The blog is down. Did you give the wrong add?
Oh yah, yy replied me with just "okies" = Now she's taking initiative and we are not free. Sigh. It's the curse! It's the curse!!
The blog is down. Did you give the wrong add?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home