Thursday, August 26, 2004

Let's get out of our comfort zone.

"so where's our next destination?" That's so so advertising! But i like!

I was wondering..what will we be doing 10 years down the road? 10 years. 1 decade. We will be 31, 32. Will i still be working in the same company. Will i be married and have kids by then? I can't even think that far, cannot accept the BIG 3! That's so lao even though ppl keep saying 30 sth is the prime of a woman's life. POOI! Anyway, really do hope by then we will still be in contact, just like now. Let's hold on tight and not lose it k?

Quin mentioned we are getting more and more unhappening unlike last time and that really makes us so damn lao. Don't you realise we keep going to the same old places, do the same old stuffs (Bitch, talk cock, EAT, walk around)? We need to do more enriching stuffs! C'mon! Let's don't waste our youth. Once it's gone, it's really GONE. I want memories to last me a lifetime and by then when i'm old, i can proudly tell others that I have not waste any of my time when i was young. Let's get out of our comfort zone! Oh no! I'm mad.

The activities is not as impt as the company. Don't see the point if i end up doing all these myself. So the point i'm trying to make is that, we don't have to think of REALLY SPECIAL stuffs to do. A simple hiking trip or a swimming session is already good enough. What matters the most is the company. (and i got to learn this from yy) The venue is never the top most priority. Company is.

So, idears anyone? heh. (shit. I don't think i can take skydiving.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home