Private Parts
Amanda. hmm..I'll add this to the list of "not-to-be-used" names for my girl next time. HA. So..have you all ever thought of what to name ya kids?? Share share! =Þ
Anyways, seems like only me and jia (and eus) are interested in watching "Private Parts". YY also thinks it's ex. It's always the price that's pulling us back. MONEY AGAIN. *ARGH* C'mon, you all know that arts itself is EX. Must learn to support the arts industry, if not it will never be recognised and supported in Singapore. (But I would NEVER go watch a ballet performance though! ha) Then it will be a very sad case. Oh yah, just realised sth, almost all of us are in this line. Coincidence? We are just not science material. heh.
Oh Quin, your dreams are getting weirder and weirder and I dunno what you were talking abt. -__-
Anyways, seems like only me and jia (and eus) are interested in watching "Private Parts". YY also thinks it's ex. It's always the price that's pulling us back. MONEY AGAIN. *ARGH* C'mon, you all know that arts itself is EX. Must learn to support the arts industry, if not it will never be recognised and supported in Singapore. (But I would NEVER go watch a ballet performance though! ha) Then it will be a very sad case. Oh yah, just realised sth, almost all of us are in this line. Coincidence? We are just not science material. heh.
Oh Quin, your dreams are getting weirder and weirder and I dunno what you were talking abt. -__-
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home