Thursday, August 26, 2004

David Yeo....woo..

I, just like any other typical singaporeans, don't have the confidence in whatever things that's singapore born. Hmm..don't say no confidence..let's say...little confidence. "aiyah..singapore will never make it..dgg ah...blah blah blah." is always the common phrase from our mouths. That's so true! And i think singapore will never make for the the World Cup. It's something really difficult for us to give our full support when we don't even see any results. *shrugs* Anyway, just when I think Singapore will never have talents in the singing industry, today's Singapore Idols kind of proved me wrong. Singapore DOES have some hope actually. heh. Nothing much actually. I just want to blog to say i like david yeo! HA! enough said. I'm really crazy nowadays!

and 1 more thing, i can't stand some wannabe, some so-called internet celebrity. The sick thing is that she's using Dilbert's line as her own. BAH! POOI!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home